LawnMowers ,,,.=./
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watup!

3 posters

Go down

Watup! Empty Watup!

Post  EyePatch 6/26/2012, 9:36 pm

D: I noticed I haven't come here very often, I apologize I just had tons of work, Yeah, I work. which is a good lie, :D anyways, I want to ask something to kitty, I made a forumotion forum but I made a board that I want only Members like of this lil thing to be able to see that board but when someone registers he can see it which sucks and I don't know what to do, on the Permissions thing it says only -All, Members, Moderators and Administrators- how do I put like -Member- member not like members but a member that is not only registered but given a rank? please help Kitty or Rof or Zodi PLEASE. for those of you who do not know...

http://www.tremgg.smfnew.com/index.php?topic=38.0

It says everything I could say, I'm making the forums for it so I need to know >.> please join the Guild, I'll have the forums and applications In some days. I did not leave LD.

EyePatch

Back to top Go down

Watup! Empty Re: Watup!

Post  Bieber 6/26/2012, 9:50 pm

EyePatch wrote:D: I noticed I haven't come here very often, I apologize I just had tons of work, Yeah, I work. which is a good lie, Very Happy anyways, I want to ask something to kitty, I made a forumotion forum but I made a board that I want only Members like of this lil thing to be able to see that board but when someone registers he can see it which sucks and I don't know what to do, on the Permissions thing it says only -All, Members, Moderators and Administrators- how do I put like -Member- member not like members but a member that is not only registered but given a rank? please help Kitty or Rof or Zodi PLEASE. for those of you who do not know...

http://www.tremgg.smfnew.com/index.php?topic=38.0

It says everything I could say, I'm making the forums for it so I need to know >.> please join the Guild, I'll have the forums and applications In some days. I did not leave LD.

OMG one more clan :0
@topic
I guess forumotion has a different way of organizing information, comparing to tremgg's, here, if i'm not wrong, we have Guests(not registered members), registered on forum(idk the proper name) and member(registered on forum AND also a member of the clan)

*Once i had a forum about downloads and tutorials, ok, it was 7 years ago, but i still remember something, but also idk if it still right, maybe the system changed, improved, or not, gl.With the clan too.
Bieber
Bieber

Back to top Go down

Post  EyePatch 6/26/2012, 11:05 pm

ahah, hahaha... Its not a clan xD its a Guild, guild aint the same as clan, they be two different things bro :D
well thats What I think :O and about the forums, yeah the problem ain't the guest, but that when you register you can see something I don't want you too, I want it that only if I give him the rank he can see it.
thanks Bieb! ask kitty if you can join the guild :3 heh everyones welcome.

EyePatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Bieber 6/27/2012, 11:34 am

EyePatch wrote:ahah, hahaha... Its not a clan xD its a Guild, guild aint the same as clan, they be two different things bro Very Happy
well thats What I think :O and about the forums, yeah the problem ain't the guest, but that when you register you can see something I don't want you too, I want it that only if I give him the rank he can see it.
thanks Bieb! ask kitty if you can join the guild :3 heh everyones welcome.

^^IK, but guilds are almost the same thing as clans, usually in other games they are :0, but here the only difference is that its usually allowed to multiguilding, and multiclanning is hated by most of the clans Sad.
Sorry i can't join, got my reasons.

@topic
Well, that's what i know ^^, sorry =(
Be patience, because everyone on this clan is busy, the only one here who has nothing to do is aza Very Happy
jk<3
Bieber
Bieber

Back to top Go down

Post  EyePatch 6/27/2012, 1:45 pm

Zi, I went to trem forums and I asked if they were the same thing and...
No. A guild is essentially a union. A clan is a family or group of families.
And when applied to gaming, they can mean any damn thing the user means, especially, generally assholish, elitist cliques.
That, I actually think I kind of made a trouble >.> see I got the forums up, fuck forumotion, I still need some training and more time that I don't have so I made a Smfnew one! It's up and running Please check it out.
http://www.goodgame.smffy.com/index.php
There.

EyePatch

Back to top Go down

Post  azarothe 6/28/2012, 1:11 pm

omg this is too much shit to read
azarothe
azarothe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content