LawnMowers ,,,.=./
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is life worth living anymore

4 posters

Go down

Why is life worth living anymore Empty Why is life worth living anymore

Post  azarothe 5/28/2012, 12:48 pm

i feel life has no meaning and beginning to get suicidal, my keep jumping off high ledges over and over till i die, finding small crawl spaces that lead to my dretches doom, runnig into a line of rets till i die, standing on live nades

tell me ur reasons to stay alive and keep on fighthing this trivial war amoung aleins and humans.......
azarothe
azarothe

Back to top Go down

Why is life worth living anymore Empty Re: Why is life worth living anymore

Post  Bieber 5/29/2012, 11:40 am

OMG aza you're so stupid Razz
it's all about the grangers, THEY ARE THE REASON, that sexy sounds, that teeths, that ass shaking when they run, that's all because of them >:
Both humans and aliens want to granger >.<
Bieber
Bieber

Back to top Go down

Post  your face 5/29/2012, 12:33 pm

I believe I have discovered the problem:

azarothe wrote:i dont eat meat...

Solution: Eat meat. Even if it's just a bbq dretch.

Easier said than done? NOT AT ALL.

your face

Back to top Go down

Post  Bieber 5/29/2012, 6:17 pm

your face wrote:I believe I have discovered the problem:

azarothe wrote:i dont eat meat...

Solution: Eat meat. Even if it's just a bbq dretch.

Easier said than done? NOT AT ALL.

Actually aza is more likely to want a duck's curried ass >:
And duck doesn't want to be in this clan anymore, so aza got sad that he will never have another chance to curry his ass >.<
But gz face, you found the problem Very Happy
Bieber
Bieber

Back to top Go down

Why is life worth living anymore Empty It ain't worth living anymore AT ALL!!

Post  EyePatch 5/29/2012, 6:40 pm

:O life isn't worth living anymore that's why you go die and feed so you can at least provide something to someone in your worthless life, without someone to help you... You're lonely out there but nobody gives a dipshit about it, none will come to your rescue, none will back you up while reloading... No one will even bother on hunting down what just killed you, You are that worthless, useless and unskilled and nobody will even look at you... That's why it ain't worth living anymore, life is death and death is life nobody can change that... Not even yourself... :O I'm sadistic :O could had said something even more sadistic but no words can say what the wind took...

EyePatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Bieber 5/29/2012, 7:36 pm

EyePatch wrote::O life isn't worth living anymore that's why you go die and feed so you can at least provide something to someone in your worthless life, without someone to help you... You're lonely out there but nobody gives a dipshit about it, none will come to your rescue, none will back you up while reloading... No one will even bother on hunting down what just killed you, You are that worthless, useless and unskilled and nobody will even look at you... That's why it ain't worth living anymore, life is death and death is life nobody can change that... Not even yourself... :O I'm sadistic :O could had said something even more sadistic but no words can say what the wind took...

By the reading the first and last words, i still prefere duck's ass theory >.>
Bieber
Bieber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum